- Adolescent Vaccination in Oklahoma: A Work in Progress in Journal of the Oklahoma State Medical Association (hyperlink pending)
- Impact of a Physician Recommendation in Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics.
- Parents' Perceptions of the HPV Vaccine: A Key Target for Improving Immunization Rate in Expert Review of Clinical Immunology.
- Calculating Subset Weighted Analysis Using PROC SURVEYFREQ and GENMOD by SAS Global Forum.
- Childhood obesity management in primary care: Highlights from the 2007 Expert Committee Recommendations in The Journal of the Oklahoma State Medical Association.
- Highlights of Historical Events leading to National Surveillance of Vaccination Coverage in the United States in Public Health Reports.
- Extra-immunization as a Clinical Indicator of Fragmentation of Care in Public Health Reports.
- Impact of Practice Policies on Pediatric Immunization Rates in Journal of Pediatrics.
- Headache in Children in Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association.
- Measuring Practice Immunization Rates Quickly and Accurately in the Era of HIPAA: Validation of the Quick Count Method in Practice Settings in Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association.
- Practice-based Research a Necessary Intersection between Academics and Practice in Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association.
- The effect of vaccinated children on increased hepatitis B immunization among high-risk adults in American Journal of Public Health.
- How should immunization rates be measured in the office setting: A Study from PROS and NMA PedsNet in Clinical Pediatrics.