The OSCTR has a number of services available to researchers. We utilize iLab Studies Management to track studies supported by the OSCTR and OCTSI and to allow researchers to request services linked to each of their studies. Click on the icon to log into iLab. Login information is immediately below.
QUICK LINK: OCTSI iLab Core Facility Site
Getting Started with iLab:
1. Navigate to the core page: https://ouhsc.corefacilities.org/service_centers/3875/studies
2. In the upper-right-hand corner of the screen click the green ‘Login’ button.
3. If you are an OUHSC user, login with your OUHSC name and password.
4. If you are not an OUHSC user or are a PI that does not already have a laboratory set up in the system, you will need to create a new account.
- Complete the registration form on the sign-up page.
- Receive a Welcome Email from iLab (typically within one business day) with login credentials.
If you have not used iLab before, this video tutorial will walk you through the process of logging into iLab for the first time.